EEX9.2:Adding New Line (+) from a Per Diem Expense Clears Amount on Original Per Diem
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding New Line (+) from a Per Diem Expense Line Clears Amount on Original Per Diem
1. The employee has no rows on the table EX_EE_USER_PREF for their user defaults page.
2. Navigate to Navbar > Navigator > FSCM > Employee Self Service > Travel and Expense Center > Expense Reports > Create/Modify
3. Click Add button
4. Populate HDR fields (Business Purpose, Report Description, and Location)
5. Select an Expense Date, Expense Type Per Diem, and Payment Type. The Amount will automatically populate.
6. Click the Plus (+) sign icon to add another line
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Actual Result: The amount on the Per Diem line clears to zero amount.
Expected Result: The amount on Per Diem line should remain and not update to zero amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms