EEX9.2: User is Getting Invalid Row Number 1 for Class Rowset Method GetRow Error when Splitting a VAT Applicable Expense Report Line in Fluid.
(Doc ID 2314865.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error when splitting a VAT applicable expense report line in Fluid.
1) Create a Wallet entry for an Employee of VAT enabled BU, using Fluid UI.
2) Select the expense Wallet entry to send into a new Expense Report.
3) Fill the required details and click on Update Details button.
4) Click on Accounting button.
5) Fill in the required Chartfields.
6) Click on Done and then on Save,
7) Click on the Accounting button again.
8) Add another Distribution Line.
9) Delete the empty Distribution Line.
10) Click on '+' button to add new line.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow.
EX_SHEET_DIST.SHEET_ID.RowInit PCPC:6515 Statement: 124
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document