Emergency Contact Has Unsaved Data Message When There Is No Unsaved Data on the Employee Self Service - Emergency Contact page
(Doc ID 2315315.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : Employee Self Service - Emergency Contact Page Has Unsaved Data Message when there is no unsaved data.
When an employee adds an Emergency Contact, with either a new address or has the "Contact has the same address as the employee" checkbox checked, they will get the "Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes." message.
" Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Self Service | Personal Information | Emergency Contacts.
2. Click on the Add Emergency Contact button.
3. Enter the Emergency Contact’s name, click the “Contact has same address as the employee” and “Contact has the same telephone number as the employee”.
4. Click the Save button at the bottom.
5. Click the OK button on the Save confirmation button.
6. Now that you are returned to the Emergency Contact page it looks like the following:
7. Now if you click on the Personal Information breadcrumb and choose Email Addresses, to navigate away from the Emergency Contact page, the following message comes up.
user is prompted with save warning " Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document