Inactive Document Types Appear In Creating A Document Using Fluid
(Doc ID 2315366.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating an E Performance document using fluid, the Document Type 'drop down' values include types that are no longer active. If selected, they do produce the below error (but they shouldn’t even appear, and will cause confusion).
"Please select a valid Document Type to create a document.
The PeopleCode program executed an Error statement, which has produced this message."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged in and inactivate an existing ePerformance Document Type.
2. Set Up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Document Types
3. Document Type = KOANNUAL (Annual Review)Inserted a new row Effective Date = 1/1/2017 Status = Inactive. Left other selections in place
4. From Manager Self Service, clicked the tile for Team Performance
5. Clicked Create Documents
6. Selected Cynthia Adams Clicked Continue
Period Begin Date = 1/1/2017Period
End Date = 6/30/207
Document Type = Annual Review (this is the type we inactivated, so it should not appear). Clicked Created Error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!