Error When Changing Candidate's Referral Source - Fatal SQL error occurred. (2,125)
(Doc ID 2315477.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to change the referral source from Employee to any value, the following error is triggered:
Fatal SQL error occurred. (2,125)
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Job Openings. Search for open jobs
2. Select a job opening with at least one applicant. Then select the Edit, Application Details option from the Other Actions menu for a candidate:
3. Go to Referral Source group box. Change the response for “How did you learn of the job?” to Employee, then save the component. (if already “Employee” you can skip this step)
4. Change response from “Employee” to some other value, then click save
5. A series of error messages appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document