GPESP: CRETA- Incorrect XML of Bases When Multiple Control Dates
(Doc ID 2315521.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Reporting
When in a month we have different liquidations with different control dates the files it generates are duplicated. The information appears in different control dates.
Node should not be duplicated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure you have Cret@ feature on: check value of SS VR CRT FLG =1
2. Run a payroll for any month X , and use couple of employees with salary below the maximum ceiling.
3. Finalize payroll
4. Increase salary for two employees belonging to the same CCC (Employer Social Security number) from month X .In the standard this will produce L03 liquidation by default.
5. Go to Liquidation type override and enter override with Control date just for one of the two employees. To do that use Ocerride ID: EMPL
6. Run payroll for month X+1. I
7. Check the content of GPES_CRT_LQ_EE, Check that one employee has GPES_SSTC_CNTRL_DT filled and the other not. Also check that you have generated GPES_SSTC_PAYMNT=L03 for month X.
8. Run cret@ XML of bases selecting Payment type : Retroactivity w/o Surcharge
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document