HR ESP: Applicant Hire In FSCM For ESP
(Doc ID 2315865.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
Missing logic for Applicant HIR in FSCM for ESP for Contract Num
Setup the Integration for service operation FO_GP_PYGRP_FULLSYNC and FO_APP_HIRE between HCM and FSCM.
Clicking the button system triggers service operation FO_APP_HIRE from FSCM to HCM, It goes to Done in in FSCM side but fails at HCM end with below error:
Systems throws error:
No Contract Number has been set (As of Date : ####-##-##). (1000,533)
No Contract Number has been set.
If you're using the Global Payroll system, a Contract Number is required.
Otherwise, a Contract Number might be required depending on the legislation of your country.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Trigger the FO_GP_PYGRP_FULLSYNC from HCM to FSCM as there won't be any Pay group Information for GP in FSCM.
2. In FSCM, Go to Staffing > Resources > Applicants > Applicants
3. Create a new Applicant , Provide the required details on Contact Information, Personal Data and Job Data page.
4. Make sure on the Job Data page Regulatory Region is ESP (Spain) and Payroll System is GP (Global Payroll) and save the component.
5. Once saved successfully , click on "Hire as Employee" button on Contact Information page.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the HCM system is not able to allocate the contract to this new employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document