AM: Property Tax Table Does Not Provides Details Of Original Cost
(Doc ID 2315891.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delivered Property tax table does not provide details of original cost if the asset was transferred from a different business unit.
If the asset is re-transferred then the system does not reflect the new cost of asset in PROPERTY_TAX table.
1. Create a new asset using Express Add (US001, 000000052190, Trans_date=Acc_date= '23.12.2009')
2. Calculate depreciation
3. Transfer the asset in other BU (US003)
4. Calculate depreciation
5. Re-transfer that assets again (US001)
6. Calculate depreciation
7. Process load Depr reporting table
8. Process load Net Book Value table
9. Process load Load Property Tax table
10. Review the property tax table:
ASSET_ID BUSINESS_UNIT BOOK RETIREMENT_DT ORIGINAL_COST
237 US003 CORP 11.01.2010 0
52190 US001 CORP 09.01.2010 31213,22
54722 US001 CORP 0 VP1
Note: If the asset is re-transferred then the system does not reflect the new cost of asset in PROPERTY_TAX table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document