Citizens Who Are Contributing Community Deductions Like MBMF Not Printing When CPF Is 0
(Doc ID 2315895.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Singapore - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Reporting
In the CPF Line file the community deductions like MBMF, CDAC, SINDA etc are not getting printed in the Employee Trailer Record (Details part) if the CPF is zero.
In the CPF Line file the community deductions like MBMF, CDAC, SINDA etc should get printed in the Employee Trailer Record (Details part) if the CPF is zero.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Terminate an employee in the month of Jun'16 (Who is contributing to any community deductions like MBMF/SINDA/CDAC etc.)
2) Pass a positive input for 20-30 SGD contributing to CPFable earnings
3) System should calculate CPF as zero and the respective community deductions should be calculated & deducted
4) Finalize the calendar
5) Run Create CPF Reporting Data SGP
6) Run Create CPFLine SGP
7) Check whether the details are getting printed in the Employee Details section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document