'ONREADYSTATE' Error: UNABLE TO GET PROPERTY 'ID' OF UNDEFINED OR NULL
(Doc ID 2316706.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
I reported this issue with Bug 26917058 - FUNCTION 'ONREADYSTATE' ERROR: UNABLE TO GET PROPERTY 'ID' OF UNDEFINED OR NULL
that PTools Development as determined to be a duplicate of the following BUG even though the error shown is different:
Bug 24574554 - FUNCTION 'ONREADYSTATE' ERROR: FLYOUT IS NULL
Users see the following error while on PT 8.55.xx:
Function 'onReadyState' Error: Unable to get property 'id' of undefined or null reference
Error Stack: TypeError: Unable to get property 'id' of undefined or null reference at Anonymous function
How to get the error:
1) Login with PS/PS (other login ID’s may not have the data needed)
2) Choose ‘Classic Home’ option under the diamond button (top right)
3) Go to: Main Menu > Manager Dashboard
4) Select Personalize > Content at the top right side of the page and select “My Team’s Performance Status”
6) Scroll down on the page to see “My Team’s Performance Status” pagelet. Select any piece of the pie chart
7) After selecting it…choose “Detail View” from the mini popup menu
8) Select the 2nd employee “Actions” in the list of names. I found that the error does not occur if I select the first name. Select Actions > Open Document.
9) Go to the top of the page and select “Manager Dashboard” from the breadcrumbs menu and the reported error occurs immediately
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document