EEX9.2: Load Defaults Button Does Not Use Employee Privilege Template Configuration On Travel Authorization
(Doc ID 2316874.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Load Defaults Button does not use Employee Privilege Template configuration on Travel Authorization
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change the EMPL template in order to display only the Department and Budget Ref on the Accounting Defaults page;
2. Associate the EMPL template to business unit US001;
3. Create a Travel Authorization using the employee ID KU0042;
4. Enter on the page Accounting Defaults. Only the selected charfields are displayed.
5. Click on the Load Defaults button. All the chartfields are displayed
When using an Employee Privilege Template on Travel Authorization in order to display only some of the chartfields, the Load Defaults button doesn't take it into consideration and it displays all the chartfields.
When using an Employee Privilege Template on Travel Authorization in order to display only some of the chartfields, the Load Defaults should display only configured chartfields.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document