PO Status Changed to 'Pending Approval' Should be 'Open' According Buyer Setup
(Doc ID 2317042.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Status changed to 'Pending Approval' should be 'Open' according buyer setup.
After a PO is approved or dispatched and the buyer makes a change (for example, to the price or quantity) expect the PO status to change back to status 'Open', but it is changing to 'Pending Approval'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Buyer setup. Default PO Status = 'Open'.
2. Business Unit PO. Approval Framework Control checked.
3. Create PO and save. PO status = 'Open'.
4. Submit PO for Approval. PO Status changed to 'Pending Approval'
5. Login as WENDYCHO
6. PO status= 'Pending Approval'. Approve the PO.
7. Login back as VP1.
8. Change PO quantity. Save.
PO Status changed to 'Pending Approval'.
Should be 'Open' according buyer setup.
9. Login as WENDYCHO to approve PO.
10. Login as VP1
11. Dispatch PO
12. Change PO quantity to 150. Save
13. Yes to change order message.
PO status changed to 'Pending Approval' and should be 'Open' according buyer setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document