EAP: AP_VCHRBLD Creates Invoice In Recycle Status On Re-saving Quick Invoice
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP_VCHRBLD creates invoice in Recycle status on re-saving Quick Invoice
1. Create a quick invoice with 3 lines. Enter Invalid PO ID (provide PO ID not existing in the database) on the invoice line. Do No use copy from PO/PO receipt option.
2. Save the quick invoice.
3. Query: PS_VCHR_DIST_QV. No row is fetched for this voucher in this record.
4. Query PS_VCHR_LINE_QV. Notice that VCHR_BLD_MATCH_FLG is ‘N’
5. Reopen Quick invoice. CLick on Line details and then "Save" the quick invoice.
6. Query PS_VCHR_DIST_QV Table. Notice 2 rows – line # 2 and 3 are inserted with blank distribution details, merchandise amount and quantity. Query PS_VCHR_LINE_QV. Notice that VCHR_BLD_MATCH_FLG is ‘N’
5. Execute Voucher Build.
6. Voucher is in pre-edit errors due to invalid PO number. Query PS_VCHR_LINE_QV. Notice VCHR_BLD_MATCH_FLG is updated as ‘Y” for Line # 2 and 3.
8. Reopen Quick invoice and enter valid PO and receiver details. Click on Save button.
9. Re-run voucher build
10. Voucher is created in Recycle status. For Line # 1, PO and Receiver details are populated with distribution details.
11. For Line 2 and 3, Receipt is not associated and distribution details are also not populated.
Voucher should be created in Postable status
Voucher should be created in Recycle status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms