Auto Approved Invoice Is Not Reflecting On WorkOrder Consumption
(Doc ID 2317208.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an invoice against a WorkOrder/Timesheet when it goes to auto approval, the invoice amount is not reflecting on the WorkOrder consumption tab.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Uncheck the approval required for invoice on Service Procurement Business Unit Setup
2. Create a new WO and release it
3. Create a time sheet for the WO
4. Create an invoice and the invoice will be auto approved
5. Review the consumption tab and notice that invoice did not reflect on the WO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document