Recruiting Location does Not Populate in Search Job Openings Page After Applying PUM23 Patches
(Doc ID 2317434.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Search Job Openings search results page, Recruiting Location column does not populate for a job opening even if the Job Opening Details list both a Location and Recruiting Location.
This occurs even after HCM 9.2.20 BUG 24533444 has been applied, but only for job openings created before this patch and similar patches were applied.
A Recruiting Location is clearly defined for the Job Opening setup, so it should be displayed when searching.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Manage Job Opening page for a Job Opening that has a defined Recruiting Location
2. Take note of Location and Recruiting Location
3. Open Recruiting > Search Job Openings
4. Search for above Job Opening ID
5. Recruiting Location shows as blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!