Supplier Location Not Defaulting in Fluid Requisition Due to Which Include Checkbox Greyed Out in Expedite Requisition
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Location not defaulting in Fluid Requisition due to which include checkbox greyed out in Expedite Requisition.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a Special Request Requisition using Fluid requisition tile.
2) Please note that when we selected the Supplier ID, the location is not defaulted to the primary location as it does in classic Requisition.
3) Issue #1: When select ADD button (or even when the supplier ID is selected), the fluid requisition does not require a location to be entered, nor does it default to the primary location.
4) Item added to cart, select cart to checkout, select checkout button, select submit button.
5) Now navigate to Expedite Requisitions to source this Requisition to PO.
6) Please note that the requisition that was created using the Fluid Requisition tile does not have a Location code, therefore we are unable to select the include checkbox.
7) Issue #2: Select the location from the lookup, the screen populates with MAIN location, but when I tab off the field, the include checkbox is still greyed out and I am unable to select the Requisition to expedite and build the PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms