EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1_WS) Delete Configurable Fields PIID, Parent PIID, FAIN, URI Getting VB Error 400
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New spreadsheet journal import template JRNL1_WS shows VB error 400 after delete configurable fields PIID, Parent PIID, FAIN, URI from the template
While testing the new spreadsheet journal import JRNL1_WS template, after we deleted configurable fields PIID, Parent PIID, FAIN, URI from the template using the Configure option then importing journals, upon logging in we get a VB 400 error.
Our understanding is since the delete option is a configurable option, the template should allow successful import after deleting these fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open JRNL1_WS.xlsm
2. click Setup & Defaults to enter setup data, then click Configure
3. navigate to each of the columns and click the red X to delete: PIID, Parent PIID, FAIN, URI
4. then click Create New Sheet and key in journal header and lines data
5. then click the Import Now icon
6. try to enter user logon and password
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms