E-PHC: Metrics and Threshold; Can One Configure the Recipient List in the Alert Setup Page?
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring Metric Alerts who would be the recipient for that notification?
Can one configure the recipients list?
1. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Health Center -> Health Center.
2. Click on any Application Dashboard, for example on Application Servers Domain or Web servers Dashboard as here:
3. On the respective dashboard you will see a few graphs for System Utilization and also for Memory utilization.
4. In the header of a section associated with a graph, click on Alert Setup Icon (this allows you to configure metric alerts).
5. When you click on this Alert Setup, it lets you configure the values for High and Low threshold and also gives you an option to Send the notification.
6. If you select Yes for Notify on High and Low threshold, who would be the recipient for that notification?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms