Receiving Error When Adding Team Members To A Project Who Don't Have a Data In PS_JOB - "XXXXXXXX is an Inactive Employee. Please make an Active Employee as Project Manager"
(Doc ID 2318504.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Project Team
PROJ_TEAM_SCHED Error when adding Team Members
When upgrading to PUM 23 from earlier PUM, in the upgrade environment users are receiving errors when adding team members
"XXXXXXXX is an Inactive Employee. Please make an Active Employee as Project Manager"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Program Management is turned off
2. PS_JOB table is empty as no data is integrated from HR to FIN for this table. Data exists in PS_PERSONAL_DATA for the employees
3. Create a Project
4. Navigation: Project Costing>Project Definitions>Team
5. Try adding any team member with project manager check box on, the above error message is received when checking the box or when saving the page
6. Uncheck the Project Manager Check box and the page saves without any issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!