Batch Activity Generator is not Creating Exam Activities for all Class Associations.
(Doc ID 2318574.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Student Records Activity Management
The Batch Activity Generator is not adding students in all class associations to the exam activity.
When sections of a class are scheduled with multiple class associations and exam activities are generated by term or session, the Batch Activity Generator only adds students from the first class association to the exam activity. Exam activity is generated for only the first class association.
Expect all students to be added into the exam activity and for this activity to display on the activity roster for all sections.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Schedule multiple sections of a class in a single session using different class association numbers.
2. Generate the activities for this course using the Batch Activity Generator and selecting to generate root by session and class association and exam by session or term.
3. Generate Individual Activity Managers for students enrolled in the sections.
4. Navigate to Curriculum Manager > Activity Management > Activity Roster and access the Activity Roster for each section.
5. Note the first class association has the exam activity and only students in that class are added.
6. View the other sections and there is no exam activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document