When creating Standard Comments on Purchasing Contracts Two Comments are Stored in the Record Comments_TBL
(Doc ID 2318869.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding standard comments to an Approved Procurement Contract and clicking on Save 2 times after adding it. User would expect to only have 1 comment line added to the existing contract. Instead of 2 lines - on some contracts, it adds 2 lines - 1 = A status, 1= I Status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Contract and Approve it
2. Select the Approved Contract
3. Select Add Comments
4. Select 'Use Standard Comments'
5. Select 'OK', 'OK', and Save
6. Standard Comment is Saved
7. Inquire on the Contract Comments through Query Manager and note that 2 lines are added to the Contract - one in status 'A - Active' one in Status 'I - Inactive'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document