E-CA: PSEM Deploy Some Files But Not Others With File Type Code - CL_AD_SC
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in the process of applying PUM4 to Interaction HUB demo database and running file deploy steps using PSEM HUB some steps didn't deploy files. For
example, during File deploy step the File Code Type CLASS, CLASSES, and CL works fine with no issues.
Next file type to deploy is the File Type Code CL_AD or anything after that (ex. File Type Code - CL_AD_SC) fails to deploy.
The following message is seen in the log files.
Deploying file to eis362l.Princeton.EDU (PeerID: 2)
Detected the following servers installed that match the File Reference:
Application Server, Batch Server
Deploying the following files to
Environment Management Components are Unavailable, retry or check the status
of the Hub and Agents.
Troubleshooting step tried:
1. E-CA How to Refresh and CleanUp the Environment Management Hub (PSEMHUB)
Data (Doc ID 622874.1)
2. E-CA Change Assistant File Deploy: Issues and Answers (Doc ID 1304232.1)
3. Checked and Changed permissions to the files to 775
4. Confirmed Agents on servers are working
5. Checked File Reference in app designer and no issue found
6. Checked the server agents versions/patch level with StartAgent.sh version
Output - shows 8.55 release with out patch number ( expected to see Patch)
7. Confirmed the version of the PS_HOME where the app and batch severs agent
reside to be 8.55.15
2) Confirmed the Agent's PS_HOME was installed using DPK
Target - 8.55.15
Updating IHUB 9.1 PUM 3 to PUM 4
Selected all Change Packages
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms