Fund Affiliate Is Invalid On PO Line Distribution But Is Not
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fund Affiliate is Invalid on PO Line Distribution But is not.
The business company requires that each business unit is pointed to their own setid for fund.
After change FS_20 TableSet to related to their setid the Fund Affiliate starts to get error message:
"AFFILIATE_INTRA1 TEST is invalid (10200,294)".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change FS_20 Tabelset for 'US004' to 'US004' from 'FEDRL'
2. Add Fund Value under 'US004' Setid
3. Change 'US001' Business Unit Options Chartfield Edit Option to Recycle
4. Create PO Under 'US001' Business Unit
5. Enter 'US004' and 'Test' in the Affiliate and Fund Affiliate Fields at PO distribution lines.
System indicates that the 'TEST' value is Invalid but is not for Affiliate 'US004'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms