When Viewing the Advising Notes for a Non-Advisee, the Return Button Does not Return User to the Same Student's Data
(Doc ID 2319281.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Academic Advisement Self Service
Clicking 'Return' from the Advising Notes detail page of a student who is not an advisee does not return the user to the Advising Notes summary page of the same student. It returns them to a student that is one of their advisees.
Expect to be returned to the advisee note page of the student who was being reviewed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.1. Log in as an Advisor
2. Go to Advisee Student Center and pull up a student who is not an advisee-Student A.
3. Select Advising Notes from the drop down.
4. The Advising Notes page shows. Click to view the details.
5. View the Details, then click on the Return link.
6. Clicking Return takes the advisor back to the Advising Notes summary page for Student B (one of the advisor's advisees) when it should return to Student A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!