Hold Functionality Is Not Working On Requisition Created In Fluid
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
From Fluid Page if Approver clicks on the hold button, Then getting below issues
1. System allows to Submit the requisition without proper hold comment
2. System is not sending email to requester after clicking on submit button “Information is Requested for Requisition ID.”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new requisition and submit it for approval.
2. As requisition approver , try to hold the requisition from the fluid navigation without entering a comment.
3. System will allow that and also will not send any E-mail notification to the requester.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms