WorkCenter Page Is Throwing Error When Adding The Personalize Link For Link Type Menu Item
(Doc ID 2319391.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Buyer Workcenter Personalize Links throws an error when checking then Unchecking the Override Label checkbox. System crashes and it the workcenter is not available to fix.
WARNING - Do not attempt this in a Prod environment as the page will crash and not be available to fix.
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>Purchasing>Buyer WorkCenter> - the Buyer WorkCenter
2. Click the Links Pagelet Settings
3. Click on Personalize - the Links Pagelet Personalization page displays
4. Click on the Add a New Row at Row 1 button
5. Click into the Group Label field and enter in a Label Name
6. Click the Define link - the Define Link page displays
7. Click the Override Label checkbox - The Label field opens
8. Click into the Label field - enter in anything
9. Uncheck the Override Label checkbox
10. Click the OK button
11. Click the Save button - Error Appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document