PO_POCHNG Process is not Updating MONETARY_AMOUNT with Sales Tax or Use Tax on PO_LINE_DISTRIB
(Doc ID 2319549.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating an epro change request and then running the PO Change process, the purchase order is not properly updated.
The PO_LINE_DISTRIB.MONETARY_AMOUNT is updated with the New Merchandise Amount without the Sales Tax included.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Created Requisition
2. Submitted the Req for Approval
3. Approved Requisition
4. Ran PV_PO_CREATE Expedite Requisition Process to Create PO
5. Verified PO Created for this Req and check the MONETARY_AMOUNT which is (MERCHANDISE_AMT + SALETX_AMT) in the PS_PO_LINE_DISTRIB
6. Now Edited the Requisition and changed the amount or quantity and submitted again
7. Approved the Req and Ran the PO_POCHNG Changed order Process
8. Now verified the MONETARY_AMOUNT in PS_PO_LINE_DISTRIB table it is getting updated only with MERCHANDISE_AMT which is not included the SALETX_AMT or UASTX_AMT
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, purchase orders that have been changed and include tax are now incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document