The Enrollment Component Converts Units Based on the Unit Term Type of the Max Effective Dated Academic Career Row Instead of the One in Effect as of Term Start
(Doc ID 2319680.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Enrollment
Enrollments added using the Enrollment page are using the maximum effective dated row for Unit Term Type from the Academic Career Table.
Expect the unit term type in effect as of the start of the enrollment term to be used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set up SACR > Foundation Tables > Academic Structure > Academic Career Table.
2. Add a new effective dated row and change the Unit Term Type to another value.
3. Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment.
4. Add a new enrollment for a term that starts before the effective date of the change to the Academic Career Table.
5. Note the units for the class are converted to the new term type, not the one in effect as of the term start.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!