PC 9.2: PC_FND_DIST Does Net ODL Rows When Analysis Type Is Not On First Row Of Source Rule
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
PC 9.2: PC_FND_DIST Does net ODL rows when Analysis Type is not on first Row of Source Rule
Please see the attached replication steps completed in Demo PUM Image 23. This was not done in PUM Image 24 because of a broken fix that was delivered in another priority one case that we have.
The ODL rows should net to zero in this scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Add a new project
2) Add three activities: CONST01, STATE, FEDERAL
3) Create a Funds Distribution Rule for the project
- Specify Activity 'CONST01'
- Group Target Definitions is checked
- 3 Incoming Transctions for ACT, GLE, TLC in that order, all with Target Group ID 1
4) Funds Distribution Target has 2 rows
- 80% to analysis type FND, Activity FEDERAL, Source Type APP1
- 20% to analysis type RFND, Activity STATE
5) Add 2 GLE transctions to activity CONST01 (Add Transactions page)
- one with quantity -1, source amount -10,000,000.00
- the second with quantity 1, source amount 10,000,000.00
6) Run PC_FND_DIST Funds Distribution for the project specifying 'Process Undistributed(New) Transactions, no additional options selcted
The resulting ODL offsets against activity CONST001 did not net to zero, one of the rows was 9,900,000 instead of 10,000,000
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms