FS_EVNTGEN - When Changing ChartFields for Expired Fund PO, POPOST Entries are Being Used to Reverse Instead Of PODN Entries
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing ChartFields for a PO with expired fund, POPOST is being used to reverse the old ChartFields instead of PODN.
Here are the replication steps:
1. Create PO with expired fund.
2. Approve PO.
3. Budget Check PO.
4. Override Budget Check Error (funding is expired).
5. Budget Check PO.
6. Run Entry Event for PO. POUP entry event is created. This is correct.
7. Change one of the ChartFields (Operating Unit, Department, Program, or Class). Do NOT change the Fund Code.
8. Budget Check PO.
9. Run Entry Event for PO. POPOST entry event is created to reverse the old ChartFields, which is incorrect. It should be PODN.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms