PO_REQLOAD: Supplier Location is Not Copied Correctly From Work Order
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition created by PO_REQLOAD process is not copying Supplier Location defined in Work Order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Work Order Definition. WO Procurement = "Create Requisition"
2. Create Work Order. Supplier has 2 locations. Select Supplier Location 2 (not default). Save Work Order.
3. Select the purchasing lines, click "Load Requisition" and Save
4. Launch the REQUISITION LOADER
5. Return to the work order page and click on "Procurement Inquiry" to see the Requisition ID created for the work order.
Requisition associated to Work Order.
6. Open the requisition created. The location created is not correct. Showing the default supplier location.
This result is wrong. If is allowed to specify a location for vendor on the work order, it is expected that this location be copied to the Requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms