EEB9.2: Partial Payment Doesn't Save on Transaction Page But is Saved on Cybersource
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eBill Payment - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to avoid duplicate payments made in ebilling cyber source integration?
1) Go to ebilling and add Invoice to the Payment Cart
2) Make Part payment through Electronic Check
3) Provide reason for short Payment and Submit Payment
4) Make payment on the Cybersource page with the Billing Information.
5) Message pops up that Data isn't saved, User clicks on Ok (Don't click on any buttons, simply exit the browser)
6) User doesn't save the page but exits the browser by clicking close button which closes the entire Browser.
The amount gets paid in Cybersource but the partial payment doesn't showup on the transaction Page (going back to payment Cart by logging again after closing the browser).
7) Transaction Payment is completed at the Cybersource (mail confirmation from Cybersource) but Peoplesoft doesn 't capture the payment information since the data isn t saved by the User.
User makes double payment without knowledge of having already made the payment earlier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms