Fix For Bug 25518960 In PUM 6 Does Not Appear to be Working With UCAS Import
(Doc ID 2320663.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Solution for bug 25518960 - Applicant Import needs to handle blank forenames field in StarN - is not appear to be working as expected with fix delivered in Image 6. The following error is encountered:
First name is required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Request test data from UCAS where some records had a blank forename.
2. Go to Student Admissions > UCAS Processing > Import Applicants > Import Applicant Data. Import the data from UCAS. Ensure Import Live is checked.
3. Navigate to Student Admissions > UCAS Processing > Import Applicants > Transaction Data. As expected, the records with a blank forename resulted in an error which can be viewed in transaction data.
4. Click on one of the records with a blank forename and add an * into the forename field. Then click on the Add button and Save.
5. Go to Student Admissions > UCAS Processing > Import Applicants > Import Applicant Data. Reimport the UCAS data from staging, unchecking Import live. Fails again with the same error – “First Name is required”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document