TAM Extra Page On Save As Draft Option On Create Offer
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extra page on Save as Draft Option on Create Offer. System is adding a new row when saving a new offer as draft.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) A user submits an offer. It goes to the approver.
2) The approver denies the request.
3) The same approver clicks on clicks on 'Add New Offer'.
4) He/She fills up all the details.
5) He presses 'Save as Draft'
6) Now he sees an extra row in the offer scroll page. A blank page with no data and a page with the actual data.
7) He presses 'Return'. The row count is again normal and the blank page is not there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms