PO Lines Are Being Set to "Don't Match" When Changing PO Fields
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO lines are being set to "Don't Match" when changing PO fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Identify a Supplier with 2 locations or create a new location for an existing Supplier.
2. Create a PO. Select the supplier id and enter Ad Hoc item.
Note: PO line matching Status = ‘Full Match’.
3. Save PO.
4. Navigate back to Find existing POs – search for the PO that was just created.
5. Update the Buyer id. OK to message.
Cancel to message "Changing Buyer will change default values Ship To Id to... (10200,290)"
6. Click on header details – update the Billing location
7. Go to Supplier Details. Update the supplier location.
8. Navigate to PO line schedule- matching tab – note down the match values. It now reads - Match Status = Not matched and Matching = Don’t match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms