ETL9.2: Time Admin Updating TA STATUS Incorrectly When Processing Multiple Jobs Employees
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Employee has multiple jobs with one or more jobs are inactive and when retro timesheet entry is done for inactive job then Time Administration is updating TA STATUS incorrectly to 'N' for active jobs
1) Include All Jobs is off on TL Installation
2) Use Employee with multiple Jobs (0, 1 & 2)
3) Jobs with Empl Rcd 0, 1 are Inactive as of 29-April-2017, 29-Oct-2016 respectively and Job with Empl Rcd 2 is Active.
4) Reported time for Empl Rcd 2 for current & future date i.e., 12-Jul-2017 & 10-Aug-2017.
3) Run Time Admin process for Empl Rcd 2 as of 18-Jul-2017. Payable time was created for Empl Rcd 2 and TA_STATUS set to 'Y'.
4) Now enter back dated reported time for Empl Rcd 0 i.e., 5-Apr-2017 and update ECD & TA_STATUS to Y if required.
5) Run Time Admin process for Empl Rcd 0 only as of 18-Jul-2017. It will create payable time of Empl Rcd 0 for 5-Apr-2017 and TA_STATUS will be set as N, which is correct. However it will also update the TA_STATUS of Empl Rcd 2 to N which is incorrect. It should not change the TA_STATUS of this Empl Rcd as it is active and have future reported time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms