EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import (JRNL1_WS) Incorrect Amounts On Create/Update Journal Entries - Totals Tab For Journals Imported With Edit CheckBox Selected
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Journal imported via Spreadsheet Journal Import (JRNL1_WS) with 'edit Journal(s)' checkbox selected, On Create/Update Journal Entries - Totals Tab, the actual total Credits and Debits doesn’t get updated. In other words, no data in PS_JRNL_CF_BAL_TBL record for imported valid journals.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a new sheet using JRNL1_WS spreadsheet template
2. Enter details for journal header & journal lines. [The entered Journal may be a regular or an interunit journal]
3. Make sure that 'Edit Journal(s)' checkbox is selected in Set up
4. Import the Journal
5. If journal could be imported, Check the journal in PIA. Status is Valid
6. Go to Total tab & verify that amounts in total tab are correct
7. Import another Journal with 'Edit Journal(s)' checkbox deselected.
8. If journal could be imported, Check the journal in PIA & Edit it.
9. Go to Total tab & verify that amounts in total tab are correct
10. Query on PS_JRNL_CF_BAL_TBL to check journal data
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
On step 6: Amounts on Total tab are incorrect, shown as 0.
On step 9: Appropriate amounts can be seen
On step 10: Data doesn’t exist in PS_JRNL_CF_BAL_TBL for the journal imported with ‘Edit Journal(s)’ checkbox selected.
Amounts should get populated on total tab for the journal & corresponding data should exist in JRNL_CF_BAL_TBL for journals imported with edit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms