Manager Name Displays in 'View My Organization' after Termination and Change in Position.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactive employee with direct reports show up on "View My Organization" even after Termination and Change in Position.
Using Partial Position Management
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as PS/PS
2) Goto Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Common Definitions > Manager Dashboard >Direct Reports Pagelet Setup
3) Select Allow Empty Position and Save
4) Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Manager Dashboard > View My Organization
5) Select a Manager
6) Terminate the selected Manager by adding a row in Job Data
7) Again goto View My Organization and see that instead of Manager Name, Empty Position with Position Number shows up
8) Navigate to Main menu > Organizational Development > Position Management > Maintain Position/Budgets > Add/Update Position Info
9) Change the 'Reports to' for the Terminated Manager.
10) Run the Direct Reports Table Build Process
11) Goto View My Organization
12) Terminated Manager name shows up even though Allow empty Position has been checked and he no longer reports to his old Manager.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms