EPerformance 'Select A Manager' Hangs When ENTER Key Is Used, Rather Than Search Key.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with ePerformance
ePerformance 'Select a Manager' pagelet does not support the ENTER key. Using the ENTER key while in the pagelet hangs the application.
1. Login and go to Fluid Mode >ESS > Performance > My Current Documents
2. Click the Create Document button
3. Enter the dates, select the Doc Type, clone from prior doc = No, select Template, click "Select a Manager"
4. Enter the name 'noone' <partial>, click ENTER key first, prompt page refreshes
5. Click the Search button, returns "Tippy Noonetwo", click the row to select, processing circle shows briefly, but the row is not selected and the document is not created.
6. Click X to leave the page, but the page does not exit
7. Page hangs, and its not possible to leave the page without closing the session.
Page should not hang as a result of hitting the ENTER key
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms