ePerformance 'Select A Manager' Hangs When ENTER Key Is Used, Rather Than Search Key.
(Doc ID 2321246.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with ePerformance
ePerformance 'Select a Manager' pagelet does not support the ENTER key. Using the ENTER key while in the pagelet hangs the application.
Page should not hang as a result of hitting the ENTER key
1. Login and go to Fluid Mode >ESS > Performance > My Current Documents
2. Click the Create Document button
3. Enter the dates, select the Doc Type, clone from prior doc = No, select Template, click "Select a Manager"
4. Enter the name 'noone' <partial>, click ENTER key first, prompt page refreshes
5. Click the Search button, returns "Tippy Noonetwo", click the row to select, processing circle shows briefly, but the row is not selected and the document is not created.
6. Click X to leave the page, but the page does not exit
7. Page hangs, and its not possible to leave the page without closing the session.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document