Incorrect Default Ship To Supplier/ Location Warning (18036, 1455) with Ship to override at ePro Requisition Entry
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
When Shipto location associated with Region Code and Supplier is overridden at ePro Requisition entry, warning references incorrect supplier the first time item is selected.
Message states that ship to is not associated with a supplier from a different region code than the setup. If user dismisses the message and adds item again, then the correct warning message displays. Warning ID (18036, 1455)
Steps to Replicate the issue:
1. Requester Setup for VP1 Set Ship To: US001
2. Set Ship to location setup for US001 Region Code is BAY AREA
3. Set Ship to location setup for US002 Region Code is NEW YORK
4. Set the Item Supplier by Region setup for Item : 10000
For Ship To location US001, Region Code BAY AREA, Supplier ID is CAN0000001-
For Ship To location US002, Region Code NEW YORK, Supplier ID is SCM 0000001
¿ Bike Shopper
5. Ensure there is no default Supplier setup in Item Ship to Locations.
6. In Purchasing Attributes, Item Supplier make only
CAN0000001 and SCM0000001 Active, put the others on hold
7. Go to ePro Requisition to create a new ePro Req
8. First go to ePro Requisition Settings and override the ship to ID from
US001 to US002.
9. Inquire on item 10000, enter a quantity of 1
10. First time this is done, the incorrect message displays saying that
Default Shipto US002 is associated with CAN0000001 Instead of SCM0000001
11. If user clicks either yes or no to bypass this message, then the next
time the message references the correct default shipto/ supplier combination
of US002 and SCM0000001
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms