PCard Transaction Splits does not Show Attachments or Comments when Copied
(Doc ID 2321823.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Split Rules within the Procurement Card>Reconcile>Reconciliation for a line. Any comments or attachments on the original line are not copied to any split lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>Purchasing>Procurement Cards>Reconcile>Reconcile
2. Click the search button
3. Click the Checkbox for a line
4. Click the Comment icon on the line
5. Add a comment
6. Add an Attachment
6. Click the OK button
7. Click the Split Line link
8. Add a new line by changing the percentage
9. Click the OK button
10. Click he Save button
11. Select one of the split lines - the comments and attachments were not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document