EAP: Issue With Payment Inquiry When Row Level Security Is Used
(Doc ID 2321849.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Row Level Security is turned on for User ID and Project. Pay Cycle Security is not used. After PUM Image 24, users are no longer able to see all Payments through Payment Inquiry. Payments will return only if a Pay Cycle is defined.
1. Row Level Security by User ID / Project
2. Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Payments > Payment
3. Payment Inquiry opens with default values defined > Click Search button > No Payments Found
4. Search by Supplier ID > No Payments Found
5. Search by Payment ID > No Payments Found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document