EAP: Issue With Payment Inquiry When Row Level Security Is Used
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Row Level Security is turned on for User ID and Project. Pay Cycle Security is not used. After PUM Image 24, users are no longer able to see all Payments through Payment Inquiry. Payments will return only if a Pay Cycle is defined.
1. Row Level Security by User ID / Project
2. Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Payments > Payment
3. Payment Inquiry opens with default values defined > Click Search button > No Payments Found
4. Search by Supplier ID > No Payments Found
5. Search by Payment ID > No Payments Found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms