"Error while resizing images. (1000,31070)" Error Occurs When Running the Resize Photo Process (EMPL_PHOTO_RESIZE) to Upload Employee Photos
(Doc ID 2321969.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the delivered Resize Photo process the following error is returned:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM, System Administration, Database Processes, Resize Employee Photos.
2. Provide the Run Control Parameters Chunk Size (say 100), select 'Upload from File' option, and enter file parameters for Source Directory & Working Directory.
3. Run the EMPL_PHOTO_RESIZE Process and encounter the error.
A couple of pre-checks done :
1. To upload the images successfully using batch Resize Employee Photo process, the File directory which contains the input image files need to be accessible by
Batch Server AE process and present in the Batch Server file system. Note: Other locations like FTP are not supported.
2. On the EMPL_PHOTO_RESIZE Process run control page, the Source Directory and Working Directory need to have new URLs and not the delivered url EMPL_PHOTO_DEST.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document