Name In Training Summary Page Of An Employee Changes To Managers Name on Return
(Doc ID 2322287.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
Training Summary; Employee Name Issue
When a manager accessed the training summary page for an employee once they access the course details and return to the training summary page the name on the page changes to that of the manager
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in as PS (or any account that has direct reports) on the Manager Self Service homepage select the My Team tile
2. Select the related actions for a user with training information, choose Job and Personal Information
3. Select View Employee Personal Info
4. Select the Training link
5. Note the name displays is the employee’s (Cynthia Adams) name. Select any of the training courses available.
6. On the Course Detail page click on the OK button to return
7. The training Summary page now shows the managers name not the employee’s name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document