Guided Self Service Promotion Incorrect Compa Ratio Calculation After Request Sent for Approval
(Doc ID 2322913.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : HCM 9.2 version, Guided Self Service Compensation
Guided Self Service Promote Employee, Compa Ratio calculation is incorrect after the Request is Submitted for Approval, (not approved as yet) only shows Compa Ratio with an Incorrect Calculation when Reviewing the GSS Promotion Request for Approval.
Compa Ratio should Calculate Correctly when the Promotion Request is Submitted for Approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Signed in as RALIVERDI, assigned to EMPLID KU0005
2. Using GSS Promote Employee selected Connor Ferris K0LF04
3. Promoted Employee from Position 19000056, Salary Plan KU01, Grade 004 to Position 19000057 Salary Plan KU01, Grade 006
4. Salary Increase 50%
5. Initial Compa Ratio before Approval Submission shows Compa Ratio 1.08
6. Submitted Promotion Request for Approval
7. Signed in as JPARSONS assigned to KU0003 (KU0005 Reports to KU0003)
8. At Manager Self Service clicked on Approval Tile
9. Opened the Promotion Request, Clicked on Salary Change Details
10. When doing a comparison between the Compa Ratio before submitting for
Approval it shows 1.08, after submitting for approval the Compa Ratio shows 1.91.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document