EEX 9.2: Paid Expense Reports With Denied Expense Lines Show Up In Approver's Queue After Upgrade To 9.2
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Paid Expense Report show up in Fluid approvals for Prepay Auditor.
1. Enable HR Supervisor and Prepay Auditor approval stage.
2. Create an ER with multiple lines and submit for approvals.
3. Hr supervisor approves the report after denying two lines.
4. Prepay auditor pulls the transaction using fluid approval.
5. He approves it with by selecting the same approved lines as HR Supervisor leaving two line as it is.
6. Check the header and line status (for staging it for payment).
7. Run script to update Header status as PD and approved lines also to PD.
8. Check Prepay Auditor's approval queue again.
After step 4-
Prepay auditor cannot make a distinction between denied and approved lines. All look the same. He has to manually select the ones to approve.
After step 5-
Two lines move out from the report leaving the report back in approver's queue with two pending denied lines.
After step 6-
Header status in PAR and denied lines in DEN status. Cannot be staged for payments.
After step 7&8-
The report stays back in the queue even when header status is Paid.
Paid report shouldn't be available for approver as no action is required. Also subsequent approver should be able to identify denied lines by previous approver.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms