GPES: CRET@ -Allow Excluding Just Month With Negative Retro Deltas
(Doc ID 2323132.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating a contribution base XML file (Global Payment and Absences > Social Security / insurances > printing Cret@ file (ESP)), before a Payment Type "retro activity..." we do not get the difference of the produced bases when we change the base for a worker. If a worker had in February a 70¿ and in the current month this quantity turns into 75¿, the Social Security tells us that we have to pay with 5¿ on L90/L03. The screen allows us 2 options in the field Negative Bases, but none of this options is according to the needs of Social Security:
1. Exclude the employee entirely: what it means that the user does not appear in XML and we no longer pay the 5¿
2. Exclude only Negative: what this means is that we pay 75¿, and then having 70¿ that exceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use an employee and calculate January payroll
2. Change Soc. Sec. Risk Code and change the compensation
3. Run March payroll, retro for January
4. Run Print Cret@ Files ESP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document