PO Dispatch Error Removing Directory
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Dispatch Error Removing Directory . A PO dispatches with dispatch method Email. The PO_DISPATCH process runs in PSNT. After completion the Application Engine trace file shows an error removing directory, and the named directory and its contents remain there.
Error removing directory
file or one of its subdirectories was not removable: The specified directory could not be removed.
(2,828) PO_DISPATCH_RPTDEFNMANAGER.ReportDefn.OnExecute Name:PrintReport PCPC:101167 Statement:2100
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as VP1/VP1
2. Ensure the PO_DISPATCH process is enabled for tracing
3. Ensure a vendor has a valid email ID
4. Add a new PO for vendor, use dispatch method Email. Then budget-check PO
5. Dispatch the new PO just added
6. Once the PO dispatch process completes, the process trace files show terror removing directory, and the named directory and its contents remain there
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms