9.2 Fluid Academic Records Course History Filter Issue
(Doc ID 2323858.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Self Service
9.2 Fluid Academic Records Course History filter, logged into student self service, the Course History filter on Academic Records does not display the filter correctly.
When the page loads, the filter appears as just a funnel icon. When the student selects it, the filter choices appear in the pop-up window with Taken, In Progress, and Transfer selected, and Planned not selected. However, the actual displayed list of courses is NOT filtered at all.
The pop-up filter window should appear to the user with either ALL options selected (so it can be reconciled with the courses displayed) or NO options selected, meaning to the student that no filter has been applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign into test environment as a student.
- From the student homepage, click on the Academic Records tile.
- Academic Records page opens in Course History with all of the student’s current and past courses listed with the status column showing all of the statuses (In Progress, Planned, Taken, and Transferred).
- Click the filter icon below the Course History title. The filter pop-up appears showing all the statuses checked, except Planned, although the statuses currently on the page include Planned.
- Click Done in the upper right corner of the pop-up window. The pop-up disappears and the Course History window now displays the values minus the Planned statuses. This would be correct based on the filter settings when Done was clicked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document