Non-Custodial Parent Marital Status Does Not Save After Change To Reported Value
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manually updating the Non Custodial parental marital status, the new value is not retained when the page is saved and return back to page. It also does NOT save after invoking INAS.
Expect the changes made to any value on the profile will be saved and available for the next visit to the component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Financial Aid --> Institutional Application Data --> Maintain Application 2018-2019
2. Emplid = 0094, Academic Institution = PSUNV and Aid Year of 2019 is greyed. Click Search
3. Once in the page, navigate to Non Custodial Parental Data tab
4. Change the Marital Status from Remarried to Separated
5. Save the change. You'll get a warning message that INAS was not invoked. Click OK
6. Click on the Return to Search button and re-enter the page for the same student
7. Navigate to the Non Custodial Parental Data tab
8. Review results of the changed marital status.
9. The same steps can be performed and instead of saving the page, invoke INAS by clicking the INAS NCP button
10. Review the results of the action.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms